Storyscape was a mobile game made and released by FoxNext Games and Fogbank Entertainment. The game was for players who are 18 or older. It's made with Unity 3D Engine.
The app became available worldwide on October 22, 2019, after ending the limited BETA phase - even though several countries were still missing as of January 24, 2020. The game was announced to be shut down on February 3, 2020. On January 25, purchases were disabled. At about the same time, the app was removed from both app stores. In the final days, the game was ticketfree and rewards were increased to 2 diamonds per video watched.
- As a reward to the beta players and anyone who downloaded the app on October 14, 2019 or earlier, they sent 100 Diamonds to said players.
- The day of launch, everyone who subscribed and linked their FB account in the app received 10 Tickets & 10 Diamonds as a reward.
- They released a blog about the release, including an official trailer and news on upcoming books.
- On December 21, 2019, they released the first wallpapers for everyone to use and announced more coming soon to thank players for their support.
- On January 24th, 2020, It was announced that Disney, parent company of FoxNext Games, will close the studio behind the app, FogBank Entertainment.
- In response to a player, it was confirmed that the game would shut down on February 3rd, 2020. Purchases would be disabled as of January 25.
- Storyscape Official Website (Shut down)
- Official Twitter Account
- Official Tumblr Blog
- Fan Run Reddit/ Presence of CM
- Facebook Page
- ↑ https://www.storyscape.com/en/blog/the-end-of-limited-testing-is-in-sight
- ↑ https://storyscape.com/en/blog/hello-world
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1208462475114549249
- ↑ https://venturebeat.com/2020/01/24/disney-will-close-foxnexts-fogbank-entertainment-game-studio/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+venturebeat%2FSZYF+%28VentureBeat%29
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Storyscape/comments/etng0n/storyscapes_last_day_feb_3_2020/