Life 2.0 is a romantic-comedy show written by Laura Jacqmin.
Life 2.0 follows the main character starting her new life in Silicon Valley to pursue her dream. However, not everything will start perfectly right.
You left it all behind to pursue the Silicon Valley dream, but to land the perfect job and spark a new love, you'll have to survive every techy nightmare.
Day one of your internship was a breeze, but that was before you attained viral infamy... A sexy morning turns into a brutal day that tests your will to go on.
Jaime's drama threatens to disrupt your workflow--and not in the good way--but he'll make up for it, if you let him...
Communal living is losing its shine... someone STOLE your hipster coffee! Mishel's weekend adventure to Golden Gate Park saves your day, until it all ends with a bang.
It's interview day with NGOrganize's tech-bro CEO, Benji Ross, and the chance to score a win with him is bringing out the worst in everyone.
Crunch has you trapped at work, but a sexy photo in the wrong hands keeps things lively. Jaime's still keeping his distance, but Mishel's got your back--and then some.
An inters-only outing at a trendy pop-up offers a spark with someone new; will you fan the flames or stay true to your team?
NGOrganize's culture isn't what it seems: someone sends a sexist meme around the office, and the response from is less-than-woke.
An ice-cream run to Dolores Park ends with a surprise flavor, but you can't dwell: Things are changing at work, and you need to decide where you stand. Abigail helps with a trip to a surprising authority.
A chance to mingle at a tech mogul's mansion party goes south after an unbearable run in with someone from work, but you're distracted by an intriguing connection that could change everything.
See the Life 2.0 characters here.
See the Life 2.0 Season 1 walkthrough here.
You can listen to the original soundtrack here
- On June 6, 2019, Storyscape tweeted that Life 2.0 became available in all beta countries.
- On June 7, 2019, they tweeted about the cover and included a link to an interview.
- On June 10, 2019, Storyscape posted artwork and another interview, this time with producer April Hart.
- On June 12, 2019, Storyscape asked to reply with an emoji or gif to show their feelings about Life 2.0.
- On June 13, 2019, Storyscape shared another background artwork and asked to review the episodes in order to earn diamonds.
- On June 16, 2019, Storyscape shared a short video of the Golden Gate Bridge and asked which Love 2.0 love interest players would choose to enjoy the view with.
- On June 19, 2019, Storyscape released an artwork that may contain spoilers for the story.
- On June 22, 2019, Storyscape published a to-do list.
- On June 30, 2019, to celebrate Pride Month, Storyscape released a special picture that includes Mishel.
- On July 5, 2019, Storyscape released a picture featuring Abigail.
- On July 15, 2019, Storyscape released a short video, featuring a version of the Main Character in a special outfit.
- On July 17, 2019, Storyscape posted a picture of three Love 2.0 characters but as silhouettes.
- On July 29, 2019, Storyscape posted a picture of Mishel.
- On August 1, 2019, Storyscape posted a poll and Abigail won with 42%.
- On August 6, 2019, Storyscape released another artwork.
- On August 21, 2019, Storyscape shared another artwork.
- On September 5, 2019, Storyscape released a video with a version of the Main Character in different outfits.
- On October 4, 2019, Storyscape released another background from this show.
- Some scenes from this show are included in the official trailer for the game, containing a few possible spoilers for this show.
- Storyscape had written that there is no release date for Season 2 has been set yet, but what the team is preparing for us we will love it.
- However, due to the game shutting down without further updates on February 3, 2020, this season can be considered cancelled.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1136724750292738048
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1137037826187497472
- ↑ https://storyscape.com/en/blog/is-it-getting-hot-in-here
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1138143922620964865
- ↑ https://storyscape.com/en/blog/behind-the-scenes-bringing-the-bay-area-to-life-in-life-20
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1138914044516208641
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1139231205654716416
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1140303284105809920
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1141405552737685504
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1142145532539916290
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1145392697231978497
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1147233874801561602
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1150812539086876672
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1151582420875010049
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1155916085092372488
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1156979388698648577
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1158785020116553740
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1164251034363080706
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1169686686306988032
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1180181553508429826
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1186705375682318336
- ↑ https://playstoryscape.tumblr.com/post/186315853635/hey-there-first-of-all-i-just-wanted-to-thank