Eternal City is a dark fantasy show written by author Alexander Freed. The show has 10 available episodes in its first season.
Eternal City follows the story of you and your friends trying to build a life after escaping from slavery, but intrigue and secrets are more valuable than swords and gold. The story will follow your character from childhood until adulthood.
Episode 1: Seed
An ancient metropolis full of power-hungry factions, magic, and secrets. One life that will change that City forever.
Episode 2: Nightmare
You wander the Garden in the thrall of a vision until you sense a path forward, but you must find your friends, and yourself before you can continue.
Episode 3: Flight
A mysterious ally reveals the terrifying lengths it will go to aid your escape, but Bezoar makes a final plea to keep you and your friends in the Garden.
Episode 4: Feral
The city is a treasure of wonders, but you must survive it before you can enjoy the Gilmmerward or explore Broken Hill. Will you beg for food and protection? Or steal what's been kept from you?
Episode 5: Stolen
Your gang's notoriety grows until a mysterious faction unleashes drastic measures against you. You must decide how far you'll go to take back what they've stolen.
Episode 6: Bondage
The Night-mother invites you and your gang into a new home in the well, but entrance isn't without cost-and everyone must make their own decision
Episode 7: Apprentice
Your Cager apprenticeship begins in the Well's catacombs, where the City's most brutal criminals are imprisoned-including one who claims to have knowledge you need.
Episode 8: Letters
Under Haunt's tutelage you hone your mind and your body while uncovering the City's arcane secrets. The Night-Mother has a plan for you-but what is it?
Episode 9: Oubliette
Your training is complete and the time has come to prove yourself a Cager by descending into the prison without protection from criminals trapped in its depths.
Episode 10: Rise
Your trek through the Well's labyrinthine underworld continues as you make strange discoveries. They could provide a path to the surface, but can you trust anything you find in the catacombs?
See the Eternal City characters here.
See the Eternal City walkthrough here.
You can listen to the original soundtrack here
- On June 8, 2019, Storyscape released a picture featuring Violet, Page, and Cinder, and asked players who they would choose to explore the world of Eternal City with - or if they would want to go alone.
- On June 15, 2019, Storyscape released a video and asked players which skills their Character has learned so far.
- On June 17, 2019, Storyscape posted a screenshot of Violet.
- On June 18, 2019, Storyscape posted an artwork for this show on Twitter.
- On June 20, 2019, Storyscape posted another artwork.
- On June 24, 2019, Storyscape published a video that compares the concept art to the finished background.
- On June 25, 2019, Storyscape posted four artworks from this show.
- On June 27, 2019, Storyscape released an Eternal City playlist.
- On July 3, 2019, Storyscape released a picture of Maize.
- On July 8, 2019, Storyscape released a short video.
- On July 10, 2019, Storyscape released another artwork.
- On July 12, 2019, Storyscape posted a picture featuring Bezoar.
- On July 22, 2019, Storyscape released another video comparing concept art to finished background.
- On July 30, 2019, Storyscape posted a short video containing possible spoilers.
- On September 27, 2019, Storyscape posted a picture of Violet.
- On October 15, 2019, Storyscape released a sneak peek featuring sigils.
- The official trailer for Storyscape also contains scenes from this show.
- When asked on Tumblr about the release date for the rest of Season 1 (Episode 6 & beyond), Storyscape replied by saying that the show was extremely popular & successful, more than what they predicted. Because of this, they put the show on hold to add new features and more content and confirmed that this show is the next to be updated.
- On October 25, 2019, Storyscape shared a picture of Page.
- On November 15, 2019, Storyscape revealed that there are 36 possible names for your gang. 
- Known possibilities include Glitter Fingers, the Rats of Razor Street, and the Market Magpies.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1137419130200608768
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1139940744087711744
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1140671051531083777
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1141058216631185409
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1141761632768368646
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1143217272602943494
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1143579842115461120
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1144289470423928833
- ↑ https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3BFayGVzhsHDBPPiBeHeq2
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1146494012670586881
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1148320900221198337
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1149030689402249216
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1153379279448739842
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1156263231779983360
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1177659431057788928
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1184287286776811520
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1186705375682318336
- ↑ https://playstoryscape.tumblr.com/post/187671429485/when-will-the-next-chapter-of-eternal-city-be
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1187806282046234626
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Storyscape_Game/status/1195473700281180160